Saturday, April 18, 2009

Going green: Ms Dynamite may have trouble coping with meat as she has recently become a vegetarian

Going green: Ms Dynamite may have trouble coping with meat as she has recently become a vegetarian
'The last two years I haven't done so much as I have been travelling so much that I am kind of rusty so I am going to have to get into the kitchen and chop.

'I don't know if I am good [at cooking] but I love it, I have never put myself in a position to be rated.'

One of the celebrities who will be challenged the most is hip-hop star Ms Dynamite, whose real name is Niomi McLean Daley.

Niomi, 27, admits she has recently become vegetarian so cooking meat may be difficult.
She explained: 'Once I started to cut down on the meat and dairy products, it started to improve - it was all down to vanity, to be honest.

'I don’t want to get on my high horse about it but I do feel a lot healthier in my diet. I don’t think I would struggle to cook meat during the show but gutting and skinning an animal would be a different story.'

No comments:

Post a Comment