Saturday, April 25, 2009

Singer evicted from Hell's Kitchen + Goodbye Photos



Pop star Niomi McLean-Daley became the latest celebrity to be booted off Hell's Kitchen.
The singer, aka Ms Dynamite, said she was "not at all shocked" to be the first contestant to be evicted by the public.

She told presenter Claudia Winkleman: "There is a big element of me that is thinking ... I will get to give my son a kiss goodnight for the first time in a long time."

She added: "It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life."

Friday's show was the first of the series where the public vote evicted a contestant. Previously they were sacked by chef Marco Pierre White.

McLean-Daley made her mark on the show by standing up to White.

When questioned about her confrontation with the chef she said: "I was woman enough to speak my mind but I would like to be woman enough to apologise for the way that I spoke to him.

"He'll probably kill me for saying this but he's lovely. I've come across some guys that are a lot scarier than Marco, he's lovely and he's got a huge heart."

When she was saying goodbye to the other contestants she reassured them saying: "I am going on a high. Thank you so much."

The last three celebrity chefs - model Danielle Bux, comedian Adrian Edmondson and actress Linda Evans - will battle it out in Saturday's show for a spot in Monday night's final.

No comments:

Post a Comment