Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ms Dynamite slams her own vocals

Ms Dynamite is shocked that her debut album was so popular, as she believes that it was ruined by her own amateur vocals.

"I'm not a trained vocalist and I was surprised when so many people loved the record. I thought they were all out of their minds," the hip-hop star is quoted by Contactmusic.com as saying.

"If you listen to A Little Deeper, you'll hear me trying different things. One moment I'm all husky, the next I'm singing at the top of my lungs. Now I've found a balance, I'm not Whitney Houston, but that is not what I want."

The singer is also keen to try her hand at acting, with a role in US TV show CSI at the top of her wishlist.

"She can't get enough of it," a source told The Mirror. "She'd love a cameo."

No comments:

Post a Comment